"If you really want to be happy, no one can stop you"

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Priceless is too small a word

There are good office days, there are bad office days and then there are days when it just doesn’t matter anymore. But there are also days where a few great moments blind everything out else in life, office or not. Just had those few great moments of my office life today. 

Sometimes you need to work overtime at office due to too much work. Ironically, that's when it hits me that that there's more to office than work. The people around me are simply awesome and it because of them that I can pull it off. Friday the 14th was a day that had everything - am email asking me to work on the weekend (and the cribbing that followed :p), an office lunch, some lovely ppl  walking up to my seat to chat :), and an email from my manager letting me know of a (female) neighbor :D coming to sit next to me next week.

But it all just fades in comparison to an impromptou photo session that captured my best time of the day - the post-lunch gupshup :) I know all too well that I will be working on the weekend. But I know what will get me through it.

So here's a big hug going out to the Ze Gang!!!


4 comments:

  1. I would wish, such days come more frequently; though not with a complementary working weekend for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it (though I still don't like my photo :) especially your expression as Aastha said try acting like the stress balls..maybe we should make a film with J-the-actor-photographer
    @ Abhishek - we all miss you too..we are going to Dhauj and I was telling Aastha ki aap hote to ktna mazaa aata :)Aajao jaldi se..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Abhishek: Pankaj couldnt be more right, we all miss you dude.. I miss you not just in office but in the cab as well :)
    @Pankaj: I think we can do it but Aastha wanted me to replace Amrish Puri, not sure I want that :p

    ReplyDelete